Updated March 26, 2020
First and foremost, our thoughts and prayers continue to be with those around the world impacted by COVID-19.
We know you need all the support you can get right now so we want to make it easier on you during this unprecedented time. Our warehouse is fully stocked and we are shipping daily to make sure your daily routines are not interrupted. There is a lot we cannot control right now, but taking care of our bodies is something we can control. Stay in control by giving your body the tools it needs for optimal health and wellness.
As part of the Metabolic Web Store’s commitment to safety, we are paying close attention to the guidance and advisories of local Government agencies as well those of the Centers For Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and we are taking appropriate precautions to protect the health and safety of our employees and customers.
Our personnel is doing everything possible to maintain a healthy and safe work environment both at work and at home. We are fortunate in that we have only one person who packs all of our orders, wearing protective gloves and a mask at all times. Additionally:
* No new temporary employees are being hired
* Very limited visitors are allowed. Customers or select vendors must be approved to visit in advance of arrival to the facility. Our distribution center will not open doors for solicitors, i.e. temp services, lift equipment sales, etc
* Daily Cleaning: all door handles and contact areas are getting wiped down with Clorox wipes.
* No known cases of COVID-19 are present in our workforce.
All of our orders are shipped via FedEx from our distribution center in Jacksonville, FL.
Many people are asking the same question: is it safe to receive and handle a shipment? The WHO (World Health Organization) and CDC have stated that the likelihood of catching the COVID-19 virus by touching cardboard or other another shipping container is low. FedEx is being guided by the recommendations of the CDC, WHO and other leading health organizations and are applying these recommendations to the more than 475,000 FedEx team members around the world who power their network. As such, FedEx has taken a variety of actions, including:
* Educating team members about the virus and sharing resources on how to keep the workplace clean
* Encouraging team members to use good hygiene practices, including frequent handwashing
* Reinforcing education and hygiene with regular workplace communications and reminders
* Extending our safety precautions to the point of delivery
* Regularly disinfecting the equipment used to make deliveries
* Encouraging team members to closely monitor their health and seek medical attention if they develop flu-like symptoms
* Any team member who reports or displays flu-like symptoms will be asked to stay home
Please visit FedEx’s COVID-19 customer website for more details.
For the safety of our staff and to reduce the possibility of any contamination within our facilities , we are temporarily suspending all product returns until further notice.
We assure you that we are monitoring the situation closely. Our main focus is to keep you safe and secure and to continue to provide you with a safe and reliable source for all of your weight loss and wellness needs.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-855-346-2391.
Thank you for trusting us on your journey to health and wellness.