MRC Immune Support is a comprehensive formula for helping fight off the immune challenges of today's modern world.
When your immune system is really healthy...you don't get sick.
It's pretty much that simple.
So, what can you do to give your immune system the support it needs to enhance its ability to help protect you? If you're reading this, odds are you're already getting good advice about proper diet and eating habits. Hopefully, you've found some type of exercise that at least gets your body moving and blood circulating a few times per week.
Perhaps you've looked into supplements that support the immune system, and found the list almost endless (and there are lots of good ideas out there). Now MRC has taken the effort out of studying all those options, combining some well-known ingredients with some of the latest research findings, to generate a formula that can give your immunity a real kick-in-the-pants - - -
Introducing MRC Immune Support, a comprehensive formula for helping fight off the immune challenges of today's modern world. When properly selected, individual ingredients in a supplement mix can actually enhance the effects of other items in the same mix (an action called 'synergistic effect', for those into fancy words). That ability can lessen the number of pills or capsules of a supplement one must take to realize an effect on the body. (In our case, to make sure you get what you pay for, we made the decision to use capsules – a little bit more expensive, but it guarantees that what you swallow actually breaks open, ending up in your system, and not in your toilet bowl!)
Now, just what is it you're swallowing? No question one or two well-chosen items can be supportive, but in today's challenging environment, we feel the list should be as comprehensive as possible, using dosages that can actually get the job done (instead of just looking good on the label), and without drowning you in a hand-full of pills to take:
- • Vitamin C – We start with the mainstay of any decent immune supplement, and in a dose well above the standard daily value (DV); this is a strong antioxidant (which helps cancel destructive free radicals that can cause cell damage), a stimulator of collagen (the #1 repair protein in the body), and a known immune-booster (by helping infection-fighting white blood cells function more effectively in gobbling up microbial invaders).
- • Vitamin B-6 – This nutrient is vital for the generation of neurotransmitters in the brain (to help maintain proper functioning of both the brain, and nervous system); it also fights against increased levels of homocysteine (an agent that can cause undesirable levels of inflammation in the body, and damage the lining of blood vessels), so the body is freer to confront immune challenges.
- • Zinc – There is a decline in immune function that often occurs with age. Zinc is well-proven to be mandatory in maintaining the many immune system cells (T-cells, B-cells, neutrophils, macrophages), each having a unique task as part of proper immune support. These cells must reproduce quickly, especially in times of infectious challenges to the body, and zinc is essential for both DNA synthesis, and the subsequent rapid proliferation of these cells to get the job done.
- • Spirulina – This is about as concentrated a true food source as may be available in nature. It's actually an algae (I know, I know...yum), but, boy-oh-boy, is it ever nutrient-packed! Besides being loaded with antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and other goodies, this substance helps protect against pathogens that can infect cells by inducing a major increase in cellular molecules called 'cytokines' (infection-fighting agents with funky names like interferon, and interleukin). What used to be 'hippy-food' has hit the mainstream, with impressive scientific studies attesting to the amazing benefits to immunity that this substance can generate.
- • Astaxanthin – This relative newbie to the world of immune-boosting agents really landed with a bang. It happens to be a rare antioxidant, in that it never converts to a pro-oxidant (meaning it never assists with causing inflammation, only helping to quell it). In terms of being a really strong antioxidant, it pretty much takes the cake, as it's been found to be almost 6000 times (!) stronger than vitamin C, giving it the title of 'King of Carotenoids'. It's therefore one of the very best at quenching the damage done in the body by free radicals (reactive molecules that can damage cells, and speed up the aging process - by reducing such oxidative stress, this helps ensure that the immune system is operating at an optimal state). The bad news is it's very hard to get an adequate dose of the stuff, even by eating foods that contain the most of it, so we made it easy by throwing a healthy dose into the formula.
(We actually could just stop here, and have a pretty darn good product, but hey - not happ'nin'...)
- • Turmeric – The immune benefits of this well-known Indian spice are more recently making news, as a research article in the science journal 'PloS ONE' found that the curcumin compound in turmeric contains anti-inflammatory properties that help boost immunity. Though there are many other benefits to this herb (there are over 12,000 peer-reviewed articles on it!), as it has been used for centuries as possibly the most popular herbal remedy in the history of science, our main interest in this application is the immune one, especially when adding it to all the others.
- • Grape seed extract – Okay, say this three times fast: “Oligomeric Proanthocyanidin Complexes.” (It's okay, we can't, either...we'll just call 'em 'OPCs'.) The OPC's are the main reason for adding grape seed extract to the mix, as they are among the most powerful antioxidants ever discovered. Studies abound on this amazing compound concerning its benefits for lower blood pressure, improved blood flow, lower 'bad' cholesterol, improved brain, kidney, and liver function, and more. However, its main purpose (and ours) is in the use of OPC's for natural immunity boosting, from its anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal properties.
- • Beta glucan – We ice the cake with a natural molecule that activates every type of immune system cell (especially macrophages, the good guys that gobble up invading bad guys). What's really cool is that it is known to work as an 'immuno-modulator', meaning it acts toward peak efficiency of the immune system (as opposed to just random stimulation of it). This stuff is unique in that, besides a general role as an antioxidant infection-fighter (and a good one), it was even found to aid in protection from radiation damage. With no known side effects, this is truly amazing stuff.
Yep, and all that is what you get, packed in just two capsules per day...
Metabolic Research Center’s Immune Support, a comprehensive formula for helping fight off the immune challenges of today's modern world.
You can trust Metabolic Research Center for the highest quality products. All of our vitamins and herbs are manufactured in a cGMP (Certified Good Manufacturing Practice) facility.
SUGGESTED USE: As a dietary supplement, adults take two (2) capsules daily preferably with a meal or as recommended by a physician.
CAUTION: Not for use by persons under the age of 18. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. . As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product especially if you are under medical supervision.
Benefits of MRC Immune Support:
- Supports Immune Health! Give your immune system the strength it needs to fight for you!
- First Line of Defense! Help fight off common invaders!
- Stress Protection! Did you know stress weakens your immune system?
- Neutralize Free Radicals! Antioxidants (like Vitamin C & E) protect your cells from damage caused by free radicals.
- Maximum Strength! A powerhouse blend of proven immunity-strengthening agents, no fillers, GMO-Free and Gluten Free.
In accordance with Federal regulations, all product reviews, testimonials or endorsements of products offered through weightlossmrc.com, reflect the personal experience of those individuals who have expressed their personal opinions on our products and that those opinions and experiences may not be representative of what every consumer may personally experience with any product.
All product reviews and testimonials are the sole opinions, findings or experiences of our customers and not those of our staff. Metabolic Research Center does not accept any liability from the purchase or use of any products reviewed.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drugs Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.